Monday 3 November 2008

Because I Felt Bad

I've said bad thing about you
I've underestimated you
in front of your friend
your good friend.
I shouldn't did that.
It makes me feel bad.
But you were there
saying nothing.
Your face expressionless.

I thought about it
for few nights.
Should I or shouldn't I
ask for forgiveness.
I decide
"I should."

Just now
I said sorry to you.
Like you always said
"It's okay."
That's not enough for me.

So I hold your biceps
and say it again.
Then you smile
"It's not a big deal."

By that
I'm sure enough
you already forgive me.
I know
because I knew you well.

I ask for
forgiveness
because I felt bad.
And if I didn't
I'll felt like
I'm stabbing you.

1431/03-11-2008

1 comment:

Jigster said...

i love this. bole jadi the next a.samad said ni. hehe. u pnye puisi cool2.