Tuesday 17 February 2009

Portion Of My Heart

Yeah, so it has been years
since we broke up.

It was the relationship that I regret the most.

You cheated on me.
You lied to me.
You played me.
Not with one, not two.
But three girls!

You've took a portion of my heart.
Now I'm asking for it back.
Return it to me.
Please.

Because you don't deserve it.
Because you don't know how to appreciate it.

Yeah, I know that portion of my heart,
were broken to million pieces.
But give it back to me,
each and every pieces of it.

Someone willing to glue it back to its place.
someday..

1000/17-02-2009

Told ya he still somewhere at the corner of my mind.
DAMN IT!

1 comment:

Shamimiaa, said...

never mind...
let him be at that corner..
but
U keep moving on..
be better person
don't FORGET
do look at others
..poorer than U